PP is widely used in prototyping. Typical applications include tanks for storage, lockers or boxes and brackets for medical use.
Material: PP plastic sheet.
The general physical properties of polypropylene are similar to those of high-density polyethylene but they differ in four important areas:
1. Polypropylene has a lower specific gravity.
2. The service temperature of polypropylene is higher.
3. Polypropylene has a harder durometer and is more rigid.
4. Polypropylene is more resistant to environmental stress cracking. Polypropylene comes in two forms, a homo-polymer and a co-polymer.
1.Get a solid drawing file from our client.
2.Running CNC machine programming.
We code the CNC programming, then use coded instructions that are sent to an internal computer, which allows factories to fabricate parts accurately and quickly.
3.Debur and clean the surfaces.
We clean the sharp edges, break the burrs, and make the surfaces smooth using sand paper and applying sand blasting.
The prototype will be spray painted to any color as long as we get the PANTONE number or RAL color number for our client.
Surface can be matte or glossy.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece.
Lead time: 5-7 working days.
1. Visual design models (working or static)
2. full-functioning engineering prototypes
3. Master patterns
4. Engineering models
5. Oversized displays/props
And much more
1.Quick delivery time.
2.Cost-effective for making a real dimension bumper.
3.Reduce risk of production development.
Payment terms: 50% deposit when placing order.
50% balance before shipment.
Shipment: FedEx / DHL/ UPS/ TNT Express is acceptable.
Or shipped by freight forwarder. (Cost-effective)