1. The processing center safety procedures must be observed.
2. Before work, wear protective equipment and tie the cuffs. Do not wear scarves, gloves, ties, or aprons. Women workers should be in the hat.
3. Check whether the tool compensation, machine zero, workpiece zero, etc. are correct before starting.
4. The relative position of each button should meet the operational requirements. Carefully prepare and input the NC program.
5. It is necessary to check the operation status of hungry protection, insurance, signal, position, mechanical transmission part, electric and hydraulic digital display on the equipment, and it can be cut under all normal conditions.
6. Before the machine tool is tested, the operation status of the lubrication, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, digital display and other systems should be checked. Under all normal conditions, the cutting process can be carried out.
7. After the machine tool enters the machining operation according to the program, the operator is not allowed to contact the workpiece, the tool and the transmission part of the athlete. It is forbidden to transfer or take tools and other items through the transmission part of the machine tool.