The first product of the digital product requires high surface treatment requirements and assembly structure, so the material selection in the manufacturing process of the hand-held board is also very particular. According to the characteristics of the materials, mastering the CNC machining techniques to produce a first-class handboard model is one of the key factors. The following is a brief introduction of the materials commonly used in the Mingxin model in the production of hand boards.
1.ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plastic): ABS resin is one of the five synthetic resins, its impact resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance, chemical resistance and electrical properties are excellent, but also has easy Processing, product dimensional stability, surface gloss and other characteristics, easy coating, coloring, can also be surface metal spraying, electroplating, hot pressing and bonding and other secondary processing, is a very versatile thermoplastic engineering plastics, It is also one of the main materials used by CNC's first board;
2.PC (Polycarbonate): PC resin is one of the five synthetic resins, the material is transparent throughout, PC has its own characteristics and advantages and disadvantages, PC is a kind of amorphous thermoplastic resin with excellent overall performance, with excellent electricity. Insulation, elongation, dimensional stability and chemical resistance, high strength, heat resistance and cold resistance; also has self-extinguishing, flame-retardant, non-toxic, colorable, etc., in every corner of your life Can see the shadow of PC plastic, large-scale industrial production and easy processing characteristics is also one of the main materials for the production of hand-board model, its disadvantages are: if it is used for making transparent appearance parts easier to scratch;
3. PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate): commonly known as plexiglass, the industry is commonly known as acrylic or Acrylic, is the best texture of transparent materials so far, transparency can reach more than 93%. The disadvantage of PMMA is its poor toughness and brittleness. It is mainly used in the field of the hand model to produce the appearance of the lens or the thick shell.
4.PP (polypropylene): commonly known as ubiquitous rubber is another excellent resin type developed after nylon. It is a high-density linear polymer with excellent overall performance. When uncolored, it is white translucent and waxy. Good flexibility, usually very thin glue thickness is not easy to break. PP surface is not easy to polish, not easy to color, so suitable for structural parts and not suitable for appearance parts;
5. POM (polyacetal resin): POM strength, high stiffness, good elasticity, wear and abrasion resistance is good. Its mechanical properties are very close to the metal. Smooth, shiny, hard and dense material, light yellow or white, translucent thin wall part, easy to burn. With good engineering strength and good lubricity, the Shouban model field is generally used to make parts such as gears with high transmission and strength requirements;
6. Nylon (polyamide): Nylon 66 (cream color) is usually used for the production of the hand board. Its mechanical strength, rigidity, heat resistance and abrasion resistance are better. The creep resistance is better, but the impact strength and mechanical damping performance are reduced. It is very suitable. Automatic lathe machining;
7. Aluminum: An alloy consisting of aluminum as a matrix element and one or more alloying elements added. There are various types of aluminum alloys, and the characteristics of the various types of alloys are different. The selection of the first CNC plate is mainly 6061. It has good strength and processing performance, easy to anodize, can get a variety of colors through the anode coloring, and the product surface texture is very good, can be used to make appearance and structural parts;
8. Brass: Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. Brass has strong wear resistance, high strength, high hardness, and strong chemical resistance. There are also outstanding mechanical properties of cutting. Easy to polish the surface, you can obtain a bright surface of the product, you can electroplating into a metal chrome; 9. Stainless steel: stainless steel types are varied, usually 304 stainless steel is used as a hand-made plate. Compared with 304 stainless steel with better resistance to chloride corrosion, relative to other types of stainless steel easy to cut milling, easy polishing, corrosion resistance.