(1) Roughing stage. Roughing mainly removes most of the machining allowance on each surface, making the shape and size of the blank close to the finished product. This stage is characterized by the use of high-power machine tools, the use of larger cutting children, to maximize productivity and reduce tool wear and so on.
(2) Semi-finishing stage. Semi-finishing is the completion of secondary surface machining and preparation for the finishing of major surfaces.
(3) finishing stage. Finishing is a process that ensures that the main surface meets the pattern requirements.
(4) finishing stage. Finishing is a surface that requires high surface roughness and machining accuracy, and requires finishing. This stage generally cannot be used to improve the positional accuracy of parts.
It should be pointed out that the division of the processing stage is not based on the processing of a certain surface or the nature of a certain process in terms of the entire process of machining the part. At the same time, in the specific application, it can not be absolute. For some heavy-duty parts or spare parts with low precision and low precision, the rough finishing of the surface can be completed after one clamping.
2. Divide the reasons for the production stage of the cnc hand model
(1) It helps to ensure the quality of processing. After the workpiece is rough-processed, due to the large machining allowance, the cutting force and clamping force are also larger, which will cause greater deformation and redistribution of internal stress. If processing is not performed at the coarse and fine stages, the above-mentioned deformation will not recover too soon, which will affect the machining accuracy. After dividing the processing stage, it can gradually restore and correct the deformation and improve the processing quality.
(2) Facilitate the rational use of equipment. Roughing requires the use of rigid, high-efficiency and low-precision machine tools, while finishing requires high-precision machine tools. After dividing the processing stage, it is possible to avoid squeezing and roughing, give full play to the performance of the machine tool, and extend the service life of the machine tool.
(3) It is convenient to arrange heat treatment process and inspection process. After the roughing stage, heat treatment to stress is generally arranged to eliminate the internal stress. The final heat treatment such as quenching must be arranged before the finishing of some parts, and the deformation can be eliminated by finishing.
(4) It is convenient to detect defects in time and avoid damage to the processed surface. After the blank is roughed, the defects are exposed and can be found and processed in time. At the same time, the finishing process is at the end of the process to avoid damage to the finished surface during handling and clamping.
In the four processing stages of the CNC hand board manufacturer's process, when the cnc hand board model is used to formulate the part's process route, the principle of dividing the processing stage should generally be followed, but the specific application should be handled flexibly. For example, for some refined blanks, parts with lower requirements for machining accuracy and good rigidity may not need to be divided into processing stages. For example, for some heavy parts with better rigidity, due to the difficulty in hoisting, the rough finishing process is usually completed after one setup without dividing the machining stage.