At RMT PRODUCTS, we specialize in the product solutions of high-quality, low cost.
With a range of technologies at our disposal, we are the perfect one stop shop for all your production needs.
Send me the CAD file and get started right away.
Recenly, we received an inquiry from England, for overmolding production.
A plastic injection overmolding process in which one thermoplastic material is molded over another material to form one part. Using two separate plastic injection molds on the plastic injection molding press, two materials are bonded together during the plastic overmolding process to form plastic parts and components with unique visual or ergonomic appeal, such as handles or knobs.
* Reduced secondary operation, assembly and labor costs (Molded as one assembly)
* Eliminates bonding step in the manufacturing process (Improved component reliability)
* Plastic overmolded components ensure proper alignment, prevents loosening and the plastic resin can provide improved resistance to vibration and shock
* Improved part strength and structure
* Enhanced design flexibility and multi-material components (Custom plastic overmolding allows for production of parts molded of multiple thermoplastic materials)
* Medical devices and instruments
* Parts with soft grip handles
* Knobs for appliances, controls and assemblies
* Encapsulated electronic devices and electrical components
* Window reveal moldings
Previous: No Information